First steps on a radio

The french radio Rockenfolie put 2 of our songs in its playlist : I'm on fire and One Day One Man. To listen to this nice rock radio, airing young artists like us and legends of rock as well, click on the picture below.

La radio Rockenfolie a entré 2 de nos titres en programmation : I'm on fire et One Day One Man. Pour écouter cette sympathique radio rock qui passe aussi bien de jeunes artistes en devenir comme nous que des valeurs sûres, cliquez sur l'image ci-dessous.





Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this article here. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. audio equipment philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a genuine capacity to compose a substance that is useful for us. Much obliged to you for your endeavors in sharing such websites to us.

    online mastering services

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts